Stretch marks are the off-colored stripes or strips formed on the skin as a result of a rapid stretching of the skin or weight changes. They especially like the abdomen caused by pregnancy or obesity. In dermatology, they are known as stretch marks. They are formed as a result of hormonal changes associated with pregnancy, puberty, hormone replacement therapy, etc. Stretch marks can often be seen on the waist, thighs, lower back, hips, breasts, arms and buttocks.
The stripes not a disease, which infects the human body, but the scars formed as a result of expansion and contraction of the skin. They are mainly caused by stretching of the skin. Their appearance depending on skin type. These unsightly stretch marks are caused due to:
• he physically stretching the skin at the end of pregnancy.
• Extraordinary gain weight, especially on arms, thighs, etc.
• Adrenal disease, Cushing’s syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
• Genetic Disorders
• Building Muscle
• Hormonal changes during puberty
What are the signs of stretch marks? No one would ever like stretch marks on their skin. They usually at the sites where a large amount of fat is deposited. Some of the symptoms that recognize contribute to the development of stretch as follows:
• The skin is pink, flattened and thin for the development of stretch.
• Development of red, pink or purple lines on the skin.
• Affected area becomes soft touch.
• In the first phase, these lines appear wrinkled and slightly raised.
• With the passage of time, these lines to be converted in silver or white in color.
• They can also appear in patches of parallel lines.
• They appear as a scar.