There are some things you can do to reduce the hair loss and maintain healthier hair during pregnancy. Try these simple solutions at home and see the difference:
Oil Massage: Massaging the scalp with lukewarm oil is thought to help control hair fall naturally. Coconut, jojoba, almond, olive oil and argan oils are believed to be the best for feeding the scalp with a massage.
Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera extracts help in dealing with most skin conditions. The gel, when applied to the scalp can be helpful to stop hair loss occurs due to drought and infection of the scalp.
Natural: Use of natural and organic products is one of the best steps to reduce hair loss caused by skin infections and allergic reactions of the scalp. Natural products are safe for people with sensitive skin. Try changing your hair productsArgan Rain during pregnancy.
Fresh Coconut Milk: Rub half a cup of fresh coconut milk on the scalp with your fingertip. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes, and rinse with the help of a good herbal shampoo. Consider using fresh milk, not the canned variety.
Lemon: Beat an egg and mix it with a tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply it on the scalp and simmer for about 30 minutes. Wash it. This helps not only prevent hair fall but also makes the hair thicker and softer.
One of the ways to care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. Sun exposure can cause wrinkles,spots and the risk of skin cancer.
2. Do not smoke
Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. This depletes the skin of oxygen and nutrients that are important for the health of the skin.
3. Eat a healthy diet
A healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins.
4. Manage Stress
Stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne etc. skin problems.
5. Treat your skin soft
Limit bath time: Hot water and remove a long shower or bath oils of your skin. Avoid strong soaps: Strong soaps can strip oil from your skin. Choose mild cleansers. Moisturize dry skin: If your skin is dry, use a moisturizer that suits your skin type. Use ArganRain Ultra Nourishing Oil on your skin:Apply the oil to your body after bathing or showering through a gentle massage. Mix with body lotion in the palm of your hand or apply pure. This will nourish and moisturize your skin and improve its firmness and elasticity, making it velvety.
1. If a brush feels good on your hands, then it will feel beautiful in your hair. So, try the bristles on your hands before you buy.
2.There is a lot of variety when it comes to brushes and the right one for you may be available in your local stores. Use the internet or ask your hairdresser to order the special and the right brush for you. The difference that it make to your hair will worth the trouble you experienced.
3. A radial or round brush is great for your roots when blow-drying.
4. Brushes with holes in them (vent hairbrushes) allow the air from the hair dryer to pass right by them and enter directly into your hair roots and hair shaft for a faster, more targeted blow drying.
5. If you have a medium to long length hair then have a paddle brush. It will help you to achieve smooth locks while blow-drying.
6. The brush that you use is surely important for your hair. There is something that is very important as much as hair brush. That is your choose of shampoo and your hair care. Your hair is so fragile with respect of its structure. The important thing is to protect it from the roots. You can do it easily with ArganRain Products. Refresh and impower your hair thanks to ArganRain. Specially done for you!
1. Egg Whites
Whip up several egg whites in a small bowl. Massage onto the skin, sit and wait for it to dry and at least 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and let the natural B vitamins and vitamin E-work with together.
With ArganRain Argan Oil, take a few minutes to give your face a massage with a firm but gentle touch. Concentrate on problem areas such as the neck, under the eyes and forehead. 3. Fruit and vegetables Fresh fruits and vegetables are filled with vitamins A and D that contribute to the skin plump and make it seem to glow from within. Sip fresh vegetable juice from your local juice bar or make your own fresh fruit and vegetable drinks at home.
4. Lemon Juice
Cut a lemon and massage the juice into fine lines and wrinkles on the face. The acid of lemon helps the skin look lighter and reduces the occurrence of wrinkles. Breathe deeply for the added aromatherapy bonus of fresh citrus to invigorate your senses.
5. ArganRain Argan Oil Natural ArganRain Argan Oil can help your skin to stay soft and supple. A few drops on your face gently massage before bedtime and rinse with a soft towel. You will wake up to skin that is soft and healthy looking.