1. Scalp Massage
Massaging your scalp helps improve blood circulation and thus stimulates hair growth and you need to do it only for about five minutes daily to get the results. Rub your fingers on the scalp in a circular motion with light pressure and kneading occasionally to open the blood vessels and increase blood flow.
Hair is composed of keratin protein and eggs are a good source of protein. So they are useful for hair growth.
• Wipe two egg yolks and mix olive oil in two tablespoons. Apply the mixture on the scalp and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then shampoo with ArganRain as usual way.
• Alternatively, mix one egg and a quarter cup each of yogurt and mayonnaise. Apply this hair mask and cover your hair with a shower cap. Leave it for at least half an hour before rinsing.
3. Lemon juice
Lemons are rich in vitamin C and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid and other nutrients. Moreover, they are loaded with antioxidants. In addition to the growth of hair, lemon juice promotes smooth, glossy, dandruff-free hair. When applied to the scalp, it stimulates circulation and prevents hair loss. Do not over use lemon juice because they can lighten your hair color over time.
1. Mix one part lemon juice and two parts of coconut oil or olive oil.
2. Apply it on your hair and scalp and leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes
3. Wash it out and then shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo.
4. Repeat once or twice a week.
4. ArganRain Argan Oil
ArganRain Argan Oil facilitates hair growth, because it is rich in omega-9 fatty acids and vitamin E. The thick oil moisturizes the hair, adds volume, prevents frizzing and also fights infections of the scalp.
• Rub it on the scalp and massage. Leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes. Finally, rinse it and Shampoo with ArganRain. As the time passes, you will see the shine of your hair and witness your hair growth accelerator.