The main causes of hair fall hormonal, nutritional deficiencies and complications from other diseases and medications. Hormone-related hair loss may also result from an increased susceptibility of hair follicles male hormones, or by a larger number of male hormone receptors associated hair follicles. This is the part that has been taken over by the genes – named as Pitta constitution.
According to Ayurveda, is more than Pitta dosha increases in the body with warm climatic conditions, excessive intake of spicy, salty and sour foods, hot and crisp foods, tea, coffee, alcohol, meat, and excessive smoking. The too many fried foods, oily and acidic foods also aggravate Pitta. Pitta balancing herbs and vegetables that improves the quality of asthi dhathu are effective in treating hair fall.There are a number of other causes of hair loss, such as acute illness, high stress and thyroid imbalance, certain medications, sudden weight loss, and high fever. The first step is to locate the cause in your diet or lifestyle that may be the increase of the Pitta dosha. Once you find it, to try to give up or at least to reduce the diet, habit, or activity that is responsible for increasing Pitta.
Some useful tips to maintain the results are following:
– High protein and iron rich foods are recommended for hair loss. Raw vegetables, fresh fruits and salads should be added in regular eating basis.
– Exercise is very helpful as it helps in balancing doshas when it is done regularly.
– Massage your scalp after washing.This increases blood circulation and activates the sebaceous glands.
– Wash the hair with a paste of cooked green gram and fenugreek (methi) 2-3 times a week, is also good.
– Use a natural shampoo to clean the hair. ArganRain Argan Shampoo cleans your hair and nourish hair from roots to tips gently.
– Oils and massaging of the scalp is very beneficial for the stop of the hair loss. Use ArganRain argan oil at least three times per week. Put oil on the scalp and massage gently into the roots of the hair.