A good hair care habit is one that’s basic and effective. Arming yourself with the right tools and information about the chemistry of hair is the best first step. It does not important what hair type and qualification you have, you will be able to apply your routine rapidly and have perfect-looking hair.
There are simply 3 steps:
1) Begin with a Basic Routine
Choose a good and natural shampoo and conditioner luminously. They’re not all created alike. Choose products that work well with your hair type so your hair will look the best it can be. If possible, go for sulfate-free, silicone-free shampoo like Argan Rain because these ingredients are hard on hair and cause it to look dry and dull over time.
Check the label. Here’s a short guide to what products work well with what hair types:
- For dry hair that’s prone to getting frizzy, look for moisturizing or hydrating products that contain oils, butters and other nourishing ingredients.
- For oily or fine hair, look for clarifying products that contain ingredients like argan oil and chamomile.
- For hair that breaks and frays easily, look for restorative products that contain proteins like collagen and keratin.
2) Wash your hair two or three times a week
Wash your hair two or three times a week with natural shampoo and you can use the %100 pure argan oil for the best result. You might think it’s healthy to wash your hair daily, but that’s actually too often for most people. Washing your hair too often strips your hair of protective oils naturally produced by your scalp, leaving it more prone to getting frizzy and frayed. For most men, two to three shampoos a week works best.
- If your hair gets greasy fast, consider doing a water-only wash on the days when you don’t shampoo. Water will cleanse your hair without stripping away the oils.
- When you first start washing less, your hair will keep overproducing oil for a week or so until things balance out. Just be patient, and soon your hair will stay clean longer.
Use warm or cool water instead of hot
Hot showers are great, but the heat of the water dries out hair. It’s better to use warm or cool water to wash your hair. If you have to have a steaming hot shower, try finishing with a warm or cool rinse so your hair will look healthy and shiny rather than frizzy and dull when it dries.