1. If a brush feels good on your hands, then it will feel beautiful in your hair. So, try the bristles on your hands before you buy.
2. There is a lot of variety when it comes to brushes and the right one for you may be available in your local stores. Use the internet or ask your hairdresser to order the special and the right brush for you. The difference that it make to your hair will worth the trouble you experienced.
3. A radial or round brush is great for your roots when blow-drying.
4. Brushes with holes in them (vent hairbrushes) allow the air from the hair dryer to pass right by them and enter directly into your hair roots and hair shaft for a faster, more targeted blow drying.
5. If you have a medium to long length hair then have a paddle brush. It will help you to achieve smooth locks while blow-drying.
6. The brush that you use is surely important for your hair. There is something that is very important as much as hair brush. That is your choose of shampoo and your hair care. Your hair is so fragile with respect of its structure. The important thing is to protect it from the roots. You can do it easily with ArganRain Products. Refresh and impower your hair thanks to ArganRain. Specially done for you!