• Exercises can be considered as part of beauty and hair care routine. The best exercise for hair growth is cardiovascular, because the intense exercise increases the production of sebum, an oily substance that covers each hair strand and avoids drying of the scalp and mane. Cardio influences the production of sebum by eliminating the toxins from our body.
• Release of healthy sebum is the best way to help exercise and sweating to contribute to better hair care. This can be gained by a steam bath in the sauna after an intense exercise session. Steam also enhances the production of sebum and triggers better and longer hair.
• Hanging upside down may seem like a strange way to keep the hair healthy. Backbends or inverted poses can help hair growth by increasing the blood flow to the scalp . The bigger the oxygen taken by the cells in the scalp, the greater the chances are that you have beautiful long curls. It definitely decreases hair loss, and also increase hair production.
• Exercises that cause movement of the neck and head, are also very good to stop stress involved in the muscles, boosting blood flow and oxygen circulation. All these factors help to stimulate hair growth and ensure that your hair remains undamaged for a very long time.
• Gymnastics is a great way to stimulate better hair growth. Stretching helps reduce the formation of acid in the cells and muscles, so reduces hair fall. Overall exercises should be compensated with a nutritious diet to affect both the body and the hair.
In addition to exercise, ArganRain Products are the best to stimulate hair growth. Take advantage from the miracle of pure argan oil and release yourself to argan rain with arganrain.