Lack of water causes dehydration, but very few people know that dehydration has a direct effect on hair growth. It is a common fact that our body is usually composed from 60 to 80% water. If it does not get the sufficient amount of water to maintain cell health and reproduction, it is dehydrated which effects hair growth. You can take hair vitamins and other hair growing supplements, but if you do not consume enough amount of water to meet your body’s daily H2O requirements, the cells that are responsible for hair growth, will not be able to grow and reproduce as a result, your hair is extremely dry and withered. This can stop the natural growth cycle of hair.
Benefits of water for hair growth:
1. Water is the root source of energy for every cell of the body. It also includes those cells which are responsible for hair growth and health.
2. Water nourishes cells and provides them with needed hair vitamins.
3. It generates magnetic and electrical energy, which is considered as core power in order to sustain life. This will be done through a process called hydrolysis.
4. The roots of the hair and our scalp have many energy-sensitive and light-sensitive nerve endings. Water activates all these nerve endings and other sensors in the skin and scalp, which improves the natural vitality of the hair roots.
5. Drink plenty of water can help get rid of dandruff and hair loss problem.
It is truly said that the water is life. Not only our skin and health, but water promotes hair growth and tend to fight with other hair and scalp challenges. Even mild dehydration can cause energy from the hair roots SAP and hair loss.
Get benefit from water, drink enough water and keep your hair moisturized with the help of ArganRain.