Blow drying, straightening, highlighting and perming regularly can damage hair, making it brittle, broken and unmanageable. Split ends and dry hair are just two results of the over styling.
Excessive heat styling and can result in split ends, which happens when the protective outer layer of the hair (cuticle) is damaged and peels back. Some treatments for split ends are:
• brush gently with a soft, flexible hairbrush; not overbrush.
• Avoid towel drying. If you dry your hair with a towel, rub it gently.
• Use natural oils, like ArganRain Argan Oil and protect your hair deeply.
Hair needs moisture and a certain amount of oil to make it look healthy. A number of things can dry out hair, including:
• Washing too often
• With a hard Shampoo that contain sles,sls.
• Excessive blow-drying or using a curling iron or straightener
• Exposure to sun, wind and dry air
• perms and dyes
• Poor nutrition facts
• Some medications
In order to keep your hair in moisture, try these tips:
• Don’t wash your hair everyday if you don’t have skin condition such as dandruff which needs daily shampoo for control. If you wash your hair, use a mild shampoo that is designed to allow moisture to move into dry hair like ArganRain Products.
• Limit the use of blow-drying and hot iron, hot rollers or curling irons.
• Increase the time between hair treatments such as coloring and perming.
• Wear a hat on cold, windy days and put on a bathing cap while swimming.