Frizz happens when the cuticle layer of your hair is raised, letting moisture to pass through and swell the strands. Consequently, your hair appears dry and frizzy instead of smooth and silky. Generally, curly hair tends to be more frizzy than straight hair because of dehydration in the strands, which leaves it more sensitive to frizzing.
Hair can become dehydrated for many reasons…
- You don’t drink enough water (at least half your weight in ounces per day) and eat a balanced diet.
- You are not sleeping with satin or silk cushion and your hair is wearing off with drying materials.
- The oil your scalp naturally conceals is not making it down the strands of hair over the days after washing.
- You are not deep moisturing often enough, or with the right types of products for your porosity degree.
- Your shampoo is drying your hair.
- Your protein to moisture balance is not working; you are using too much protein without enough moisture.
- Your oils and moisturizers of choice are not saturating the hair shaft.
- Medications you are taking are resulting in changes in your body that impact your hair.
- You have over-processed chemicals in your hair, such as high-lift dye or bleach, that have destroyed the cuticle.
ArganRain Argan Oil seals the hair cuticle and protects it against frizz caused by external elements like humidity. ArganRain Hair Care Product prevents frizzy hair with no chemicals in it. It softens, soothes your hair and supplies the natural moisture which the hair needs. Because of the fact that it prevents from any damage, It presents you a naturally moistured hair and a silky softness. After using ArganRain to your frizzy hair, just touch and fee the difference!