The benefits of Argan oil are numerous and immense to our health. Argan oil is a myriad of natural wonders with marvelous effects on skin and hair.
A wealth of highly nourishing and soothing components:
Vitamin E: or Alpha Tocopherol is powerful in fighting free radicals and making our skin more resistant to their damaging effects.
Free radicals can cause significant damage to important cellular components such as DNA and cell membranes prompting our cells to perform inadequately or even die.
Vitamin F: is made of two essential fatty acids: Linolenic acid (Omega 3) and Linoleic acid (Omega 6).
Used to repair and create tissue in the body, Vitamin F helps with skin and hair growth. Deficiency in Vitamin F causes skin disorders such as: acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin.
Essential fatty acids, along with anti-oxidants help rebuild hydrolipidic film, skin’s and hair’s natural protective barrier against dryness and environmental factors. Skin regains its elasticity, remains young and healthy, and hair recovers its luster and vitality.
Phenols: Found only in some essential oils these powerful anti-oxidants with antiseptic and antibacterial properties are used as disinfectants. Phenols are great stimulants for our nerves and for our immune system.
Squalene: is an organic compound mainly found in vegetable oils. An essential Triterpene important for the synthesis of vitamin D, steroid hormones, and cholesterol, Squalene is suggested to prevent cancer.
Squalene is used in modern vaccines to stimulate our immune system and improve our response to vaccines.
Sterols (Spinasterol and Schottenol): Sterols are natural alcohols present in oils. They improve cutaneous circulation, slow skin aging and protect against UV.
Skin Fungus Before and After Treatment with Argan Oil
Benefits of Argan oil for skin
- Diminishes wrinkles & fine lines
- Increases skin’s elasticity
- Clarifies uneven tone
- Non-irritating to sensitive skin
- Gentle enough for babies’ delicate skin
- Moisturizes skin intensely
- Non comedogenic, does not clog pores
- Balances over-production of Sebum in oily skin
- Balances under-production of Sebum is dry skin
- Diminishes dark circles under the eyes
- Calms skin and scalp irritation and itching
- Sooths chapped lips and cracked heels
- Reduces scars and stretch marks
- Heals skin conditions such as: acne, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, perioral dermatitis, angular cheilitis, and keratosis pilaris
- Fights damage from free-radicals
- Protects against environmental pollutants
- Does not contain any harsh chemicals, additives, or perfumes
Benefits of Argan oil for hair
- Rebuilds hair’s hydrolipidic natural film often damaged by coloring, heat-styling, and UV
- Restores moisture and strength
- Repairs brittle hair
- Adds shine & softness
- Tames frizz
- Helps prevent the formation of split ends
- Stimulates hair growth
- Helps heal scalp conditions; such as seborrhea, dandruff, psoriasis, dermatitis, itchy scalp, and oily scalp
- Protect hair from the damaging effects of styling tools and chemical treatments
- Makes it easy to detangle and comb unmanageable hair
Benefits of Argan oil for hands and nails
- Softens hands & cuticles
- Repairs damaged brittle nails
- Reinforces weak nails decreasing nail breakage